Rithmi is a smart bracelet capable of detecting Atrial Fibrillation in real time and with the possibility of performing an electrocardiogram in order to prevent new episodes of stroke. Since we want to help as many people as possible to avoid this terrible disease, we are also a Cloud platform where other wristband manufacturers can use our licensed Atrial Fibrillation detection algorithms.
Rithmi is made up of a multidisciplinary team and has professionals specialized in business, marketing, computer engineering and biomedical, as well as doctors specialized in arrhythmias.
At Rithmi, we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our software team and work on our mobile app built on React Native. We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer who is motivated by writing clean, readable and scalable code.
Sector / Type of employment
- Health sector
- Immediate full-time incorporation with the possibility of starting part-time and extending to full-time later on.
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Write unit tests to ensure code quality.
- Experience with React and/or React Native + Redux.
- Experience with version control (e.g., Git).
- Experience with modern libraries for testing React components (e.g., Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library, etc.).
Good to have
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Experience with native app development for Android and/or iOS.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
We will value previous projects in frontend development and experience working in a startup environment