App subscriptions are made through the official App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
To cancel your subscription, you will need to do so through your app store:
- Access the link Google Play – Subscriptions.
- You can also log in manually by following these steps:
– From your Android device, open the Google Play Store application. – Check that you are logged in with the Google user you used to purchase Wikiloc Premium.
– Open the side menu and click on “Subscriptions”.
3. A list of all the Apps you are subscribed to will appear, select “Wikiloc”.
4. A screen will open with details of your subscription, where you can perform the following actions:
- Change your payment method.
- Reactivate a cancelled subscription that has not expired.
If you have problems with the payment platform, this link to Google’s official support can help you.